Best buy solo bundle 349 (with backpack included)

I think this is posted on one or 2 other threads, but it's a good reminder for a deal for folks on this forum who are always looking for Solo parts and various batteries. And IF the gimbal is pre-installed you'll likely get a Rev B GPS.

By the piece, and cheapest deals I've seen ever, and IF you can even find the parts:
  • 4 motor pods $160
  • Solo body $75
  • 2 Solo bats $100
  • Controller bat $25
  • Backpack $50
  • Gimbal $75
  • 6 props $15
  • Extra charger(s) $75
  • Extra controller, MoBo, cables, etc... ???

I just bought the bundle without the backpack for this price, I wonder if they'll throw in the backpack without having to do a return and reorder.

the link is showing 599 for this not 349. 349 is without the backpack

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

damn must be nice. i showed them the BF ad scan and they said no... proceeded to go to bestbuy.com and they do not show the back pack....:( i paid $50 more

There are 2 different links and combos... one with and other without the bag.. same price

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

from memory I followed the link from the black friday ad.... and it also didnt show the backpack as included.
Mind you, even with extra $50 for a backpack, still a bargain! :)

If I werent already stretching the friendship with a mate who's shipping it back to AU for me, I'd have ordered a few. As SARDG mentioned above, it's well worth it for the spares value alone

weird the bundle with backpack shoes $600 but if you buy the backpack separate its only $400.. lol

2_zpsmgkx9rcz.png
[/IMG]

Attachments

• 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    89.4 KB · Views: 35
This was a flash sale good between 1pm and 5pm Central time.
At the first post it was indeed 349. Later this afternoon I checked it again and it was 599. Just got home and got the e-mail from BB about the sale.

If you snooze, you loose ;>((

I've got 3, I really don't need another.... well, if that sale happens again I might reconsider.... ;>))

Reactions: Tonyparson
I screenshot it as well, as long as you can prove they ran the promotion it's valid. It doesn't fall under the day after Thanksgiving.

I was trying to get the $25 Visa Checkout to work also, but couldn't get that to work. Anyone else get that to make it $325?

They're bouncing back & forth w/ the backpack offer, the actual BF ad in print had it but if you call it up online it doesn't show it (just a blank space where it was). Looks like the 'cyber monday' version is w/o the backpack.

The backpack offer was an in-store special only and not available online.

..as far as drones go this is a once in a lifetime offer. It doesn't take much speculation to forsee the amount of mayhem that is coming with these sophisticated toys in the hands of......irresponsible people.

Yup, kind of the same as the damage a knife or car or truck filled with fertilizer can do. Anything is a weapon in the wrong hands. Same goes for the Internet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danny5150