Best Buy bundle now 379.99

I'm new to this whole RTF drone thing and just bought this package last week when it was 399.99. Still sitting in the unopened packages trying to decide if I made a mistake. Been doing crazy research and am feeling better about it but it kinda sucks that customer service is an issue.

I don't think it includes extra battery. It reads like it does, but look closely.

might as well wait for $199 or $299 haha

i don't get it...Best Buy picked up wayy too many? If they're coming from 3DR they could easily repurpose them for enterprise, or a month in they realized they done goofed and their $12K kits aren't moving?

It appears to include gimbal, extra battery, and extra props when you click the highlighted free 3 items icon under the price.
You are correct- I just bought the same package on 10-2 for $399.
This is Solo #2 as a backup or spare parts.

If you read the Forbes article, you know it cost 3DR $750 to manufacture each Solo. Crazy.:confused:

I just bought my bundle last week. I wonder if BestBuy will refund the difference. 20 bucks is 20 bucks.
They will credit you the 20 bucks within 15 days of purchase or delivery.

I just bought mine. I can confirm gimbal props and battery for that price. ☺

It appears to include gimbal, extra battery, and extra props when you click the highlighted free 3 items icon under the price.

Looks to me like under "free" you get the one Solo, one gimbal, and the one battery. Nothing about "extra" anything beyond that.

keep buying em up. the solo is a karma without folding legs but with follow me . current deal at best buy is solo (complete with battery) and a 2nd battery, gimbal and spare props. they pulled the $20 shutterfly code and dropped it $20. not sure if they will price match as sku is different free items

Reactions: Hyper
I'm new to this whole RTF drone thing and just bought this package last week when it was 399.99. Still sitting in the unopened packages trying to decide if I made a mistake. Been doing crazy research and am feeling better about it but it kinda sucks that customer service is an issue.
I beg to differ I have had nothing but great service just jump on 3DRs web site than chat, they will answer in less the a few minutes!

I just bought my bundle last week. I wonder if BestBuy will refund the difference. 20 bucks is 20 bucks.
I bought three in the last week and will be going to get my refund then put it towards another! It looks like they removed shutterfly from the $399 bundle so they may not refund you, just a word to the wise.

H-
[p.s.
Still a very happy Solo owner!]

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44