Best Buy battery ($50) and prop sale ($5)

oh dam if only the bestbuy I went to had a backpack too I would have bought it with that discount.

Best Buy Pro Tip (that I learned today):

They can order you anything they don't have in store. Apparently they can do a "OMS" transaction. So, in a nutshell, if they only have one battery, they can ring 2 and the second will be shipped or you can pick it up.

The Best Buy I went to today said that they had two batteries on a truck and I could buy them via OMS and pick them up tomorrow! Pretty slick. I did the same with some props; I walked out with 3 and the 4th is being sent to my house with free ship.

Batteries were $50 each and props were $4.99!

Best Buy Pro Tip (that I learned today):

They can order you anything they don't have in store. Apparently they can do a "OMS" transaction. So, in a nutshell, if they only have one battery, they can ring 2 and the second will be shipped or you can pick it up.

The Best Buy I went to today said that they had two batteries on a truck and I could buy them via OMS and pick them up tomorrow! Pretty slick. I did the same with some props; I walked out with 3 and the 4th is being sent to my house with free ship.

Batteries were $50 each and props were $4.99!
thanks for the tip but I need to start saving back money lol . Wasn't expecting on buying more batteries anytime soon but look what happened and just bought a surface pro 4 lol these deals are hurting my wallet.!

So which "bundle" so I have to buy to get the extra discount on the backpack?

So which "bundle" so I have to buy to get the extra discount on the backpack?

I don't know the exact parameters but I know it worked with 4 props. I was going to try pairing the props with a battery too, but..... I've spent way too much money already and the wife isn't happy. Good luck!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know the exact parameters but I know it worked with 4 props. I was going to try pairing the props with a battery too, but..... I've spent way too much money already and the wife isn't happy. Good luck!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What? You don't have a secret slush fund?

Reactions: keads
Thanks for the heads up on this deal. Just picked up 2 batteries and 8 sets of props. That was all they had in store. They are out of stock on the Solo and backback, and of course now out of batteries and props.

Not sure how long it will last, but I just picked up 2 batts for 100

Last edited:
Score! With my rewards certificates, 2 batteries and a set of props for 89 bucks out the door

Reactions: keads and monterx7
I own 5 batteries for 2 Solo's how many do I need?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Do you guys just walk up to the register and they ring up at those prices in pairs? They didnt at my local best buy and the manager rummaged through the computer and manager store documents and said there was nothing he could find They were out of batteries so i tried with props and gimbals. Is there a code or something? Thanks in advance, this weekend i will be near 2 other bb stores this weekend

Last edited:
You need to buy two batteries. They rang up 99 dollars but switched ton49 when they rang up the second one

You have to buy 4 boxes of props for 4.99 each and the bag rings up at $66. You have to buy the batteries in pairs.

Do you guys just walk up to the register and they ring up at those prices in pairs? They didnt at my local best buy and the manager rummaged through the computer and manager store documents and said there was nothing he could find They were out of batteries so i tried with props and gimbals. Is there a code or something? Thanks in advance, this weekend i will be near 2 other bb stores this weekend

If they are out of stock, have them do an OMS order. They can look up the UPC and order in-store with the special pricing. You don't even have to pick it up later, they'll ship it to your house for free. Local BB didn't have batteries in stock but I was able to order a pair at $49.99 ea.

3DR backpack is $49.99 online!
I just called and had mine price adjusted!

Just did the same and went in store and picked up 2 more batteries at $50 ea. If they price check it shows $100 ea but when they actually ring them up they drop to $50! Score!!

Hi Folks
Anyone in the Buffalo, Amherst NY area that would know if they have the store specials there.
I am in Canada Ontario and that's the closest to me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nothingworks