Battery Chargers

Reaction score
So does anyone know if the stock of Solo flight battery chargers are gone now? The only ones I see are controller chargers and the very few I've been able to find have been well over a hundred dollars. I find it hard to believe they have everything else in large quantities still but no chargers :/

I think they are gone. Just get yourself a good 4-button LiPo charger for the aircraft battery. Faster charge and you can monitor the current and total Ah put back in the battery. There are several threads in this forum on that topic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think they are gone. Just get yourself a good 4-button LiPo charger for the aircraft battery. Faster charge and you can monitor the current and total Ah put back in the battery. There are several threads in this forum on that topic.

Do I have to make it? I'm not very good with all that.

So does anyone know if the stock of Solo flight battery chargers are gone now? The only ones I see are controller chargers and the very few I've been able to find have been well over a hundred dollars. I find it hard to believe they have everything else in large quantities still but no chargers :/

I found a generic brand
on Amazon going for $39.99 I think

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apicasso