battery and propeller BB offers now online!

Solo bundle now includes a 32GB micro SD card

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems like they also raise price for the backpack bundle

Add Canada to the "sucks" list. You either can't find any and if you do it's regular price.

Man, I live just outside Detroit. I should hit up all the Canadians on the forum. Batteries for $75, come get them! Lol

Has anyone seen any good deals on an extra battery charger? As I get more and more batteries, It would be nice to charge more than one at a time.

I was hoping to get a second Backback bundle, just for a Spare Solo but more for 2 extra batteries and an extra charger.

Any one know what is that 32gb memory card for? As I recall a YouTube clip, someone open up their solo and the board has a slot for a memory card? Or was the memory card for the GoPro? Bundle was from Best Buy website!!

Any one know what is that 32gb memory card for? As I recall a YouTube clip, someone open up their solo and the board has a slot for a memory card? Or was the memory card for the GoPro? Bundle was from Best Buy website!!
For the GoPro. Solo has no memory cards that are intended for user access (in almost all circumstances).

I picked up on the $49.99 deal again today, but the store didn't have 4 batteries only 1 in stock. They completed a ship to home order for the other 3 and it was still 49.99 for each battery.

Stacked up on the 4.99 propellers while I was there as well.

In summary if they don't have 2 batteries go to customer service and they'll hook it up .

looking to do these deals but the props fell off again say out of stock when I search the SKU, dang it. Won't be getting anymore Solos unless the numbers fall greatly around the holiday's ;)

Batteries 2 for $99 at Best Buy delivered. Just search "2 3DR" on their website or app.

Reactions: MrNeill
In-store only bundle deal is still available - 4 packs for $20 (total of 8 props)
I don't know what it is about my local BB... But I have never, not once, seen props in stock, sale or no sale.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apicasso