Backpack available at Best Buy.com starting Monday 8/10

Reaction score
title says it all.
(possibly sooner)
available in stores shortly thereafter.

-The Juggler

Curious too juggler how did you find this out, ya said maybe sooner should I check local best buy today or not going to happen is why I'm wondering I'm sure your not bs though.

I'm getting the backpack but the best part of this news is the gimbal will likley still be there too when it's out, I was nervous they hit a roadblock and best buy backed out of the contract.

I understand the skepticism. The best I can say is "I know a guy".
I believe he knows what he's talking about. He said available online Saturday or Monday at the latest. They still need to ship them from distribution center to stores, so probably won't find them IN-Store for a couple more days.

There was another thread, (I'm too lazy to link), but I pointed out that they had them in stock at their DC's. Just not in the stores.

Hey, if this proves correct, I'll keep asking about the gimbal too. However, I would imagine 3DR will be VERY public once that is available.

Reactions: Adimuzio513
Okay. My contact was close. (give or take 2 days) They are available online now. I ordered mine. They aren't yet shipping to stores, so don't expect to find them In store yet..
Online is your best bet. I saw the stock count for the distribution center in the Bay area was at about 200.

Reactions: Adimuzio513
Beat me to it ordered mine I'll have it Friday. They said they had it in store than tried to charge me for another solo so had to order, none available around me.

Yep mine showed today too I'm impressed with the shipping and the backpack is dam near perfect. Hope they ship like this next week for us too if need be for the last piece of the puzzle,for a brief time at least, till I start mods.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nothingworks