B+H Photo selling Solo+Gimbal for $372!!

When all is said and done, depending on how many of units at this price were honored (they are now out of inventory), someone at B&H may have been fired—something of far greater importance to me than whether or not I saved a couple of hundred bucks at their expense.

When all is said and done, depending on how many of units at this price were honored (they are now out of inventory), someone at B&H may have been fired—something of far greater importance to me than whether or not I saved a couple of hundred bucks at their expense.

That is a fair point to consider...the human element. However my next comment will undoubtedly come off as jaded or indifferent. From my personal experience working 11yrs for a company worth close to a $ Billion $ is that companies of a certain size or greater do not care about their employees. It's a very very rare case that one does. They are just as easy to loose their jobs for no fault of their own as it is for a colossal f@#k up. I finally walked away so I could sleep at night and no longer be in the position to carry out orders that harmed good working employees because the higher ups were too slow to anticipate business fluctuations and plan accordingly. I had no problem what so ever benefiting from a deal like this as its well known B&H is not an employee friendly company to begin with

Reactions: Burkeam and SARDG
Damn I'm sad I missed this on Tuesday by an hour. Genius bringing the screenshot to bestbuy, why didn't I think of that:(

Damn I'm sad I missed this on Tuesday by an hour. Genius bringing the screenshot to bestbuy, why didn't I think of that:(
So many "deals" are posted here as they happen, but you have to be monitoring the forum 24/7 as the deals are gone and off the sites within an hour. It's crazy.

Reactions: George
3DR (with promo code - SOLO599), Best Buy, Amazon, B and H photo, Ritz, and a few others still have the $599 Solo with gimbal bundle. 3DR site says through the 24th.

Maybe I missed it but the link you show is for NO gimbal. The bundles I mentioned above are $599 and include the gimbal. On the site you referenced the solo with gimbal bundle is about $720. So I don't see that as half the price. Maybe it was a quick time-limited sale window like the OP mentioned above. If someone spots a 'clearance' sale please post it here, I'd get another Solo at those prices.

Sorry I haven't been back on this thread- notifications are off. Sorry to all that could not take advantage of this deal -then later understanding it was a mistake. Never the less luck or karma swung my way so I was able to get two more. The falling sky observers speak of stories of the "end of Solo". If this is true I'm even more pleased as I have three additional brand new birds for the price I've paid for my 1st Solo-gimbal last years.

Except for the payload limitation, the Solo platform will be serving me for a few years with the BEST cost of ownership and cost per high value flight. Nothing is close to touching the Solo in true value. Once the warranty are out then it competes more equally with some newer drones. Ah dang my boasting must continue. - I bought the 1st one with a free replacement of current model- 3 yr accidental and liquid damage. I will be playing more with the Acro mode in the weeks to come.

Reactions: Ralph E. Johnson

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andre felipe colorado