B+H Photo selling Solo+Gimbal for $372!!

i remember people thought 599 was an error...it's pretty rare B&H makes price mistakes. It's usually limited quantities/time to move units/generate buzz.

I stopped at 2.
Waiting to see what develops.
the two I have are working great for my purposes. Figure I have a year or two at least on them if maintained.
My guess is by end of year we will know what all the folks that left 3DR are going to do or not do.
And since the PH2 will soon be available for DIY builds, the things I love about solo will be available on other platforms.

I am really hoping Jason lands somewhere to do the software side of what Philip is doing with hardware.
If that happens, sky is the limit

Reactions: STMPNGRND
Maybe that was their cost and someone posted it by accident?

I tend to think maybe they were down to a small bit of old inventory and purged it to bring in fresh.

wish they would run their pieces parts on fire sale.
Motor pods and controllers and such
I would jump on some of that

I purchased the 372 deal and than turned around and asked for a price match for the 599 deal I got on the 4th.
This is what I got from B&H.

I am very sorry, but an incorrect price was posted due to a system glitch, and we will not be offering any price drop refunds for it.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance.

Thank you, we appreciate your business.

Bert G

B&H Photo Video and Pro Audio

The Professional's Source.

E-Mail Customer Service Department

Anyway I got the 372 deal and its going to be parts for other solo's

Checked the site and contacted seller via "chat". They said they were not aware of the low selling price. Waiting to see if member can let us know if they get the SOLO for that price..:)
Ive got an order confirmation and my card was charged $380

Sounds like they're honoring those who got the accidental low price. But you're not going to get any matching to an accidental price.

I took a screen shot to best buy and got two more at the same price. Originally they were going to credit the one I bought over the 4th for $599. That fell through because it was more then 15 days. so I got two more. Will return the $599 one because it was less then 30 days. Nice day to pick up spare. Try your best buy in the AM. Needs to be in stock for the price match.

If they are like Frys, they'll just go to the website and verify the price. Regardless of a screen shot.

372 deal update::)
I attached the screen shot that "STMPNGRND" provided (thanks)
Hey guys, got a email from B&H:
Thank you for contacting the Sales Department at B&H Photo Video and Pro Audio.
Please list the B&H# and the Screenshot of the ad and I will bring this to my Price Match Department and see if we can give you that special pricing.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance
Thank you for choosing B&H.

Adam R
E-Mail Sales Department

http://www.bhphotovideo.com

A few users have posted that B&H has responded in email that this was a glitch in pricing...wouldn't expect them to price match their own glitch. However its been reported over on the Solo owners FB page that BestBuy is matching the price in store with the screen shot. I may just take a trip with my order confirmation from B&H and see if the local Best Buy will match it.

372 deal update::)
I attached the screen shot that "STMPNGRND" provided (thanks)
Hey guys, got a email from B&H:
Thank you for contacting the Sales Department at B&H Photo Video and Pro Audio.
Please list the B&H# and the Screenshot of the ad and I will bring this to my Price Match Department and see if we can give you that special pricing.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance
Thank you for choosing B&H.

Adam R
E-Mail Sales Department

http://www.bhphotovideo.com

A few users have posted that B&H has responded in email that this was a glitch in pricing...wouldn't expect them to price match their own glitch. However its been reported over on the Solo owners FB page that BestBuy is matching the price in store with the screen shot. I may just take a trip with my order confirmation from B&H and see if the local Best Buy will match it.

Well I just had a nice email conversation with Manager of the local Best Buy. I sent him my order confirmation from B&H. He said because the sale is no longer active they wont price match but that had I sent this to him yesterday they would have happily complied.

So unless you actually walk in a store and they are too lazy to actually check then the Best Buy price match is a no go now.

From my online chat with B&H customer service:

Agent: I have looked into this for you. I am very sorry, however, we are not able to honor prior pricing, as we are required to go according to the pricing guidelines set forth by the manufacturer, as we are an authorized dealer for 3DR. I am truly sorry for that.

Me: Thank you. Okay, so you had items from 3DR to sell at that price yesterday?

Agent: I do not know, however, you have stated that you had seen a lower price yesterday, and there's no reason that I would expect that you're incorrect on that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andre felipe colorado