B&H 3DR Solo Batteries price drop to $19.95

Reaction score
On August 1st, B&H is dropping the Solo Battery price to $19.95 plus tax-
For anyone who has purchased within the last 30 days, you will be able to request a refund/ adjustment for credit card.
Lowest price ever for 3DR battery- they have a good surplus at this time and offer both a two year ($5.99) or a three year ($8.99) replacement warranty.
Stock Up!!!

Thanks amigo!

Do you have any idea how many they really have? Don’t want to buy a warranty only to find they have no more batteries in a few years to replace bad ones.

How bad does the battery need to be to get warranty replacement- holds no charge, only a few minutes, etc.?

For anyone who has purchased within the last 30 days, you will be able to request a refund/ adjustment for credit card.
Lowest price ever for 3DR battery- they have a good surplus at this time and offer both a two year ($5.99) or a three year ($8.99) replacement warranty.
Stock Up!!!
Perfect! I'm gonna stock up on about 10.
I took your advice and grabbed another bird. Also have TWO gimbals now. Do you really think someone would trade a bird for gimbal? Because I'm not against 3 birds in my fleet.

Yes Kevin. I think someone just might. Post it on the classified forum and see if you get any takers. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Maddog- the warranty makes me a little leery- age works against B&H. A three year warranty? What will B&H do if the battery no longer functions in 2020? A full refund? A replacement that was also manufactured in 2015 like all the others?
They have a very ample supply but they will have to hold back enough to cover any warranty claims that may come up down the road.

Yes Kevin. I think someone just might. Post it on the classified forum and see if you get any takers. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Maddog- the warranty makes me a little leery- age works against B&H. A three year warranty? What will B&H do if the battery no longer functions in 2020? A full refund? A replacement that was also manufactured in 2015 like all the others?
They have a very ample supply but they will have to hold back enough to cover any warranty claims that may come up down the road.
I think they'll give us q refund if they dont have one to replace

And I hear you Kevin concerning that 3 birds in the hand- I was still buying Solo units when I had 15 in the closet!

And if they didn’t all already have gimbals... I’d contemplate a trade. But I’m good, in fact, I started reducing my stockpiles of 3DR supplies- I can only fly one at a time, use them for hobby use only, and will surely go unused if I don’t share the Solo experience with spectators. When people ask- I always offer; it’s nice having Solo operators close by too.

Reactions: Saijin_Naib
I love my 3DR Solos. I entered the hobby at a very affordable time- unlike those in 2015 when Solo was a grand and a gimbal was $400. I paid a fraction of that, yet I still treat my Solos with kid-gloves, and I treat it as an expensive toy, keep it weather protected, always in a case, and with a great surplus of batteries and props. In other words, I treat my Solos as I treat my firearms, always clean, lubricated with plenty of ammo.

C
Stock Up!!!
Cooool...gonna get me a few..thanks

Hey old timer. My batteries that I ordered for $25 came in today. Charged then up and they worked fine. No telling long run until long run gets here

They may serve you well a couple years- try not to run them down too low- label each battery- 1,2,3 or A,B,C.... and this way if you identify a problem with one- it will be easily identified and can be moved to the side, especially since you will be flying over water.
And once B&H reduces the battery price, call and get your price adjustment- no sense leaving your money on the table.

They may serve you well a couple years- try not to run them down too low- label each battery- 1,2,3 or A,B,C.... and this way if you identify a problem with one- it will be easily identified and can be moved to the side, especially since you will be flying over water.
And once B&H reduces the battery price, call and get your price adjustment- no sense leaving your money on the table.
Yessir. I got them colorcoded. I'll keep everyone updated with pictures when I come back

Just keep your head on a swivel- where most can make a small error and recover, you won’t be afforded a second chance being around water. One thing I can say, Solo can hold its own flying in some robust wind conditions- but if it’s super rough, consider keeping Solo in its case.
Any day fishing is a better day than working, but losing a $200-$300 drone can make a day fishing expensive.

There are not a bunch of folks using Solo in the same capacity as yourself- I really do hope you have a lot of success. If you do, a bunch of fishermen will be looking for drones.

Just keep your head on a swivel- where most can make a small error and recover, you won’t be afforded a second chance being around water. One thing I can say, Solo can hold its own flying in some robust wind conditions- but if it’s super rough, consider keeping Solo in its case.
Any day fishing is a better day than working, but losing a $200-$300 drone can make a day fishing expensive.
Aye sir

Stock Up!!!
Hy thanx for the heads up!!! [emoji106][emoji869]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using 3DRPilots Drone Forum mobile app

I love my 3DR Solos. I entered the hobby at a very affordable time- unlike those in 2015 when Solo was a grand and a gimbal was $400. I paid a fraction of that, yet I still treat my Solos with kid-gloves, and I treat it as an expensive toy, keep it weather protected, always in a case, and with a great surplus of batteries and props. In other words, I treat my Solos as I treat my firearms, always clean, lubricated with plenty of ammo.
No doubt...I ended up with 5 gimbals and 5 batts. But only one craft unfortunately...lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using 3DRPilots Drone Forum mobile app

Krystal_Witch-
You could easily flip a gimbal for another Solo.

Stock Up!!!
Thanks, USMC86. Gonna go ahead and purchase another battery or two.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44