Any alternatives to get an ssh connection?

Reaction score
I've been doing some initial research into the WiFi performance. I have logged onto the Controller AP connection and then connected to the solo over ssh.
This is great for a nose around; but if i were to try to reconfigure the wireless card, and need to take down wlan0, then my connection is obviously lost.

Before I delve into scripting mayhem, I'd just like to check that I'm not missing the obvious...
Is there any other way to navigate the file system (ideally when the OS is up) other than via the wifi connection ?

Cheers,

Bob

the accessory bay has the usb host for the imx processor. theoretically you should be able to use putty via tty. i have not tried though.

I've been doing some initial research into the WiFi performance. I have logged onto the Controller AP connection and then connected to the solo over ssh.
This is great for a nose around; but if i were to try to reconfigure the wireless card, and need to take down wlan0, then my connection is obviously lost.

Before I delve into scripting mayhem, I'd just like to check that I'm not missing the obvious...
Is there any other way to navigate the file system (ideally when the OS is up) other than via the wifi connection ?

Cheers,

Bob
The Pixhawk has a usb connection on the side. I have a short cable plugged in all the time and routed it out the accessory door. No battery needed on the Solo, this cable will power up the Pixhawk and you can navigate like it is a memory stick.

I'm not sure where this micro USB connection goes, it was used on earlier prototype solos. the stock version still has the solder pads, so i imagine the traces are still active. you might be able to get usb on the aux port also.

20161212_192217.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danny5150