Android Beta 2.4.1-6

Reaction score
Hi all, I have installed the android update beta and have had issues with Pano and zipline. both these smartshots appear on my phone, however, they do not appear to do anything during flight. I have the ability to adjust the settings for each smartshot but that is as far as I can get (you can't press play and launch the shot) They also appear to have the same instructions for both zipline and Pano. So far I have no new actual functionality with the beta, anyone having similar issues or resolution? Cheers

I would hold off on using the android beta right now
it has issues, and a new one has been confirmed coming that no longer relies on 3DR services.
I am flying production until the next beta comes out

Reactions: KrisTheAJ and SARDG
Hi all, I have installed the android update beta and have had issues with Pano and zipline. both these smartshots appear on my phone, however, they do not appear to do anything during flight. I have the ability to adjust the settings for each smartshot but that is as far as I can get (you can't press play and launch the shot) They also appear to have the same instructions for both zipline and Pano. So far I have no new actual functionality with the beta, anyone having similar issues or resolution? Cheers
I had the same issue this past weekend. I thought it was my Samsung note 3, So I grab my Samsung Tabs S2. Same issue. the feature is there. But it doesn't do anything when you press play. I can move the setting. But that's it. Going back to the previous apps until they finalize the Beta one.

Reactions: KrisTheAJ
I had the same issue this past weekend. I thought it was my Samsung note 3, So I grab my Samsung Tabs S2. Same issue. the feature is there. But it doesn't do anything when you press play. I can move the setting. But that's it. Going back to the previous apps until they finalize the Beta one.
How did you revert back? Thanks for the help.

update went a little weird
do you have
app 2.4 beta 4
solo 2.4.1.6
autopilopt 1.3.1
gimbal 1.3.6...
controller 2.4.1.6
controller firmware 1.2.11

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads