Android 6 Marchmallow

Reaction score
Anyone running solo app or tower on a device running android 6.0 Marshmallow?

Just got a nexus 9 and it is upgrading to 6, trying to get ahead of any known issues before I fly

I will say this, my note 4 and GH4 gps is nowhere near as fast and or accurate as the Nexus 9 GPS
hoping this will make follow me work better

A little off topic, but those using tower. If I'm sitting on my couch, what to I push (in tower) to bring up sat view of my current location? I seem to be missing it.

This is on a Samsung galaxy tab 4. Wifi only, connected to my home wifi. I know how to cache maps. Just can't figure out how to auto update.

Thanks for the help.

Last edited:
This is on a Samsung galaxy tab 4. Wifi only, connected to my home wifi. I know how to cache maps. Just can't figure out how to auto update.

Thanks for the help.

Tro,

Make sure your location services are turned on. I have a Tab 4 that I used for a short time with my Solo and the video feed was a bit laggy. Make sure you keep it bare bones. All unnecessary apps uninstalled or turned off and I would suggest you turn off automatic updates on your Playstore account.

Jerry

Tro,

Make sure your location services are turned on. I have a Tab 4 that I used for a short time with my Solo and the video feed was a bit laggy. Make sure you keep it bare bones. All unnecessary apps uninstalled or turned off and I would suggest you turn off automatic updates on your Playstore account.

Jerry

Thanks Jerry.

I'm actually an apple guy. I know nothing about Android. But I run a business and a vender gave me this wifi only tab 4. I have an iPad mini 2 with LTE which will be my main solo tablet. Also have an iPhone 6. But wanted to play with tower. Just ordered my solo this morning.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danny5150