An apology...

J R

Reaction score
Xj, my friends here and all other members and moderators,

Although I'm not thrilled with doing this and I was not required to do so, I'm doing it because it's just the right thing to do.

A week or so ago, I got in a bit of a dust up (to put it mildly) with Xj. We exchanged unkind words with one another and the rest of you were forced to witness those words. My behavior was unacceptable to me as I'm sure it was to many of you. I would like to apologize to everyone for my behavior. It was unacceptable and I do offer all of you my sincerest apology.

I was advised by the moderators that my actions were not acceptable for their forum and that they believed that I should be punished for my actions. I tried to plead my case but they stood by their rules and after serious consideration, I concurred with their findings. Ultimately, they determined that they needed to ban both Xj and me for a week. I do commend the moderators for considering my objection and for allowing me to return. Being a moderator is a thankless job and I certainly wouldn't want the job.

I have tried to offer positive and constructive information and assistance to this site and it's members. I have also made some good friends here and have learned a great deal from the many talented and giving people on this site. I hope that can continue into the future.

Again, I sincerely apologize to everyone that was effected by my rant. I will be much more cautious in the future.

Jerry

Jerry, we all get time outs now and again, so don't worry. Trust me when I say we can all be hot heads. We take pride in our passions and hobbies so although your apology is heart felt and many of us hate to see anyone go through that, we understand.

No worries mate, keep up the good posts and awesome informational discussions!

Reactions: Maddog and J R
Yep- no worries Jerry! We all say things we later regret- it's part of being human.

Glad to have you back- I was wondering why you were so quiet.:D

Now, help us make Solo even better!:)

Last edited:
Reactions: J R

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44