8gb memory card in the controller ?

Reaction score
So I'm upgrading my Wi-Fi cards and I see a memory card by the HDMI connector, which I guess is no surprise since there needs to be some sort of storage for the operating system.. storing your way points and so on .. I just didn't know if it was worth modifying the front of the controller to be able to have access to this card, but obviously we all know what would happen if this card popped out in flight , I tried to do a little searching on the subject and I didn't see anything so I figured I'd ask you guys on here what ur 2 cents is with it

Attachments

• 1489185623946832149269.jpg
    1489185623946832149269.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 36
My Microtek Wi-Fi cards came in today too, have been waiting for a long time for them. Did not have much problems replacing card in a Solo with exception of glue removal from antenna leads, but with the controller I am having hard time disconnecting cables, I think I am just going to remove the camera controls on both sides instead of unplugging them I am afraid to break connectors.

My Microtek Wi-Fi cards came in today too, have been waiting for a long time for them. Did not have much problems replacing card in a Solo with exception of glue removal from antenna leads, but with the controller I am having hard time disconnecting cables, I think I am just going to remove the camera controls on both sides instead of unplugging them I am afraid to break connectors.

lol I'm currently on the glue removal in the solo .. I mean when I think fun times .. this is it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44