3DR Solo Manual Flight w/Gimbal

Looks good. Was that part orbit with some manual control?

I don't know. Been a good place for orbit. Sure looked like orbit to start. They were doing a good job.

What do you all think?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I love it.Quick question. How do you know how the pilot managed to get such flat footage as opposed to Go Pro's standard bent footage. Would love to know it looks awesome.

I love it. So glad I was patient enough to wait for the back order. Can't wait for mine to come in. Quick question. How do you manage to get such flat footage as opposed to Go Pro's standard bent footage. Would love to know it looks awesome.
Not 100% sure that it's a Solo, with Solo gimbal, But that what's its says it is on youtube.
As for "bent footage" that happens when you use a "wide" FOV on the GoPro.
Some of the resolutions offer Medium FOV, that will Stop most of the "barrel" look in the image. But there are several other post options to fix that in your post editing. Hope that helps...

Yes it is a solo and yes, it is a solo gimbal. Those dudes are from Mexico City and are Retailers of 3dr... they`ve been on the business since 1 year ago. Began with a Y6 and they sell mapping services. That´s all i know. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig