3DR Solo Follow mode

Reaction score
Hi everyone,i am going to buy the 3DR solo for a project but i want to know if the follow mode enables the drone to follow you not only from behind but also fly ahead from the owner or an selected item(?).Also can i set the altitude and the distance of the drone from the follow mode?

Follow Me has a free look mode, which enables the drone to follow the controller/mobile device, while pointing the camera in a different direction. Going in front of you would be very difficult as the drone does not know which way you are going to turn. I am new to this drone and haven't played with Follow me much, so I can't answer the distance question off of the top of my head, but I believe altitude can still be controlled during the shot using the controller.

Thank you for your reply mate i searched more and follow me mode supports in front tracking with camera looking at the back although i still have to try it and see if its as effective as tracking by behind

I will have to try that out to see how well it works. I guess it could work decently as long as you don't make any drastic turns, although it really isn't following you then. Maybe it should be named, take me for a walk. LOL

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr M