3DR Parts

Reaction score
Where can I find light covers for solo.I had a crash and now I only have 3 im missing one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Gene I cant say THANK YOU enough really appropriate it i just received today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any more of these around? I need one now. Maybe somebody's got a Solo graveyard somewhere?

I used 3m extreme double sided tape

Attachments

• IMG_6124.JPG
    IMG_6124.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 15
Some UPS stores have 3d printers just download the .stl file in an SD card and take it to UPS - go to thingiverse.com search 3DR solo you'll find free solo 3d files

Reactions: T Bird
Some UPS stores have 3d printers just download the .stl file in an SD card and take it to UPS - go to thingiverse.com search 3DR solo you'll find free solo 3d files
Cool, thanks for the tip!

I used 3m extreme double sided tape
If you wanted to take the idea to another level, listen up....

There are optical lenses that can be applied to the leds to distribute the light emitted in a variety of patterns or directions. The leds output could actually be redirected forward 90, 360 or whatever....it's not cheap, but offers different option to what you are doing with the flat covers...

Just as an example, here are the varieties available from Mouser....http://www.mouser.com/Optoelectroni...g-Lenses/_/N-b1bf7?Keyword=led+optics&FS=True

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44