3DR & Bestbuy.ca drop the ball on us

Reaction score
Well after i email bestbuy.ca about the huge differences in prices for the drone & accessories
and the quantity disscount i recived that email...

JoAn Fae Executive Resolution Quotes :
We are contacting you in regards to your concerns voiced to Best Buy US regarding the price of our 3DR Solo Smart Drones and it’s accessories.

We are sorry to hear that there is some confusion regarding the price difference from Bestbuy.com and Bestbuy.ca. We greatly appreciate your feedback on this and have forwarded it to the appropriate department to look into.

Please accept our apologies for any confusion this may have caused and our thanks for bringing this to our attention.

As a result they remove 3DR Solo and Accessories from the website
Bestbuy.ca should be a shame of leaving BB Canadian customers & droping the ball on us
im very disapointed the way you manage this issue
Results for 3dr solo drone - Best Buy Canada

PS: i guess more canadian Solo's ares heading back to USA

Business is a cold mistress
my guess is this is some sort of liquidation deal.
3DR has to support these things after sale. Better that the sell in the US were support costs are not as high possibly

Didn't 3DR pull them all out of Canadian retailers? Or was that just everyone in Canada except Best Buy?

well on facebook Nelson Joseph quote :Hell I was waiting for the big discount here in Canada, now it disappeared. London drugs did the same, they told me that it was a recall. Bullshit

Update you right Pedals seems they been pulled out from canadian retaillers
Sites-LondonDrugs-Site

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andre felipe colorado