3dr Battery Stuck

Likely the battery is catching on the back end of the body or battery tray. Squeeze the body together about mid frame, across the battery's width. Or you'll need something to convince the battery's rear edge up and over the offending hold up.

In most cases the battery overhang at the rear, of its top housing, is catching on the battery tray. Many have used sand paper to resolve this issue on that battery. Just sand to a flush surface.

If not the battery, then likely the battery tray was not seated properly. Once the battery is removed, insure that the battery tray joins the body uniformly.

Others have experienced the issue in the past. Search the forum for likely a better explanation and resolve.

Reactions: CumulusImaging
I have the issue described above by RichWest. I've left it as it is and just apply the gentle pressure on the frame below the battery each time. I treat it like a kind of unintended extra battery locking device [emoji3]

I also use the foam spacer that comes in the original packing to carry an extra battery in transit. Sometimes I have a problem extracting that battery with the spacer in place. Not sure if that's your issue, but if so a bit of pressure to slide it back in place (as if you're insering it) while lifting the overhanging end vertically usually gets it free.

I have the issue described above by RichWest. I've left it as it is and just apply the gentle pressure on the frame below the battery each time. I treat it like a kind of unintended extra battery locking device [emoji3]

I also use the foam spacer that comes in the original packing to carry an extra battery in transit. Sometimes I have a problem extracting that battery with the spacer in place. Not sure if that's your issue, but if so a bit of pressure to slide it back in place (as if you're insering it) while lifting the overhanging end vertically usually gets it free.
Thank you

Likely the battery is catching on the back end of the body or battery tray. Squeeze the body together about mid frame, across the battery's width. Or you'll need something to convince the battery's rear edge up and over the offending hold up.

In most cases the battery overhang at the rear, of its top housing, is catching on the battery tray. Many have used sand paper to resolve this issue on that battery. Just sand to a flush surface.

If not the battery, then likely the battery tray was not seated properly. Once the battery is removed, insure that the battery tray joins the body uniformly.

Others have experienced the issue in the past. Search the forum for likely a better explanation and resolve.
Thank you

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig