12 V to 110 V power inverter

Reaction score
Was wanting to know what products people use out there. I do have 4 batteries now and wanted to be able to charge one battery in the car/truck while flying the other three. Don't want to spend a ton of $$. Thanks for your input

I've posted this before but... GM Multi - Solo Charger I think its a better option than a car12v->inverter->solo charger. One of those modules are like $15 plus some wire and a little DIY. Its a more efficient solution. Plus you could charge a little faster.

Looks like a pretty easy build, just make sure that module is insulated.

I use a Peak 2000w inverter from Pep Boys. It can charge all of my flying gear, as well as run my pellet grill, all at the same time. Nothing better than having lunch while waiting for it all to charge....:D.

Reactions: SARDG
I use a Peak 2000w inverter from Pep Boys. It can charge all of my flying gear, as well as run my pellet grill, all at the same time. Nothing better than having lunch while waiting for it all to charge....:D.
Nice multitasking! ;)

ETA: Harbor Freight has a 2K on sale today and all week I think. Forgotten price, but cheap...

Reactions: Chuck
Nice multitasking! ;)

ETA: Harbor Freight has a 2K on sale today and all week I think. Forgotten price, but cheap...
I got a 2000w so I could do more, if needed, besides use it for recharging Solo components. I also have a Honda 3000w generator in case I want to rough it overnight sometime......Haven't wanted to yet, though......:rolleyes:

If you aren't the DIY type, you can always look for additional chargers on eBay and the like. I have a couple of chargers and it makes charging several batteries much more painless.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andre felipe colorado