Yellow light on the back of the Gimbal

Reaction score
Had a rather peculiar crash, something I've never ran into but the quad flew normally but took a noise dive for no reason after 5 seconds in the air. I'm trying to understand why but for the most part it's been flying smooth since June.. now 3dr is looking into the situation. The quad seems fine but the Gimbal is busted. I'm sure the yellow light means no connection as I'm not getting one but wanted to officially find out what it means. I've searched the forum and I must be missing a keyword or something.

... The quad seems fine but the Gimbal is busted. I'm sure the yellow light means no connection as I'm not getting one but wanted to officially find out what it means. I've searched the forum and I must be missing a keyword or something.
Excerpt from page 23 of the current Solo User Manual:

The Gimbal LED displays several different signals:
  1. Breathing green: the gimbal is functioning properly and ready for use.
  2. Blinking orange: the gimbal is booting up (commonly seen while performing an update).
  3. Blinking blue: the gimbal has lost the communication signal. Please contact customer support.
  4. Breathing red: the gimbal is in a temporary fault mode. Restart the gimbal, and if the issue persists, please contact customer support.
  5. Solid red: the gimbal is in an unrecoverable fault mode. Restart the gimbal, and if the issue persists, please contact customer support.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela