WTB: Trackimo parts (belt clip battery door)

Reaction score
If this is in the wrong place, just let me know and I'll "kill" the post. I didn't see a WTB/Post a Freebie thread on this board like some of the others I frequent.

I am looking to purchase the belt clip battery cover/door for a Trackimo tracker. I know that some of you, like me, use a Trackimo just in case Solo doesn't make it home for whatever reason. I also use the Trackimo with my kids (3 & 5) when traveling to large public place like amusement parks (Disneyland, etc.)

I can't find the belt clip battery cover/door for one of my two Trackimo units, and I'm thinking that someone out there who only uses their Trackimo on their drone(s) might be willing to part with it for a few bucks. If you have a belt clip battery door/cover for a Trackimo that's gathering dust please leave me a message here or send a PM.

Thank you!

If this is in the wrong place, just let me know and I'll "kill" the post. I didn't see a WTB/Post a Freebie thread on this board like some of the others I frequent.

I am looking to purchase the belt clip battery cover/door for a Trackimo tracker. I know that some of you, like me, use a Trackimo just in case Solo doesn't make it home for whatever reason. I also use the Trackimo with my kids (3 & 5) when traveling to large public place like amusement parks (Disneyland, etc.)

I can't find the belt clip battery cover/door for one of my two Trackimo units, and I'm thinking that someone out there who only uses their Trackimo on their drone(s) might be willing to part with it for a few bucks. If you have a belt clip battery door/cover for a Trackimo that's gathering dust please leave me a message here or send a PM.

Thank you!
Hey there,
I have a complete Trackimo I will sell you for $60 shipped. Purchased 18 months ago.

It would only save $20 to buy from you as opposed to new, since you would have to pay $5/mo for service, but a new one includes a year of service free.

why not use a velcro tape to attached your Trackimo device on your drone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Motoxxx1986