WTB: Solo without Gimbal

Reaction score
Looking to buy a 2nd solo + controller. Rev B board preferred. Wouldn't need the backpack or extra accessories. Located in the USA.

i am trying to sell my 3DR. Solo, lots of extras, What part of he country are you in. What is your offer.?

Midwest. Looking to spend around $150 but will depend upon the condition of it. Not looking for a lot of extras. What version is the GPS board?

Midwest. Looking to spend around $150 but will depend upon the condition of it. Not looking for a lot of extras. What version is the GPS board?
I will send Add $100.00 to that. And pay shipping. and

Make it $250.00 & I will send you everything I have, 3DR, CONTROLLER, 2 BATTRIES. CHARGE. OEM BOX THE DRONE CAME I N and of cource the.3dr solo.it has the oem GPS,3dr works great Flies great

I will send Add $100.00 to that. And pay shipping. and

Make it $250.00 & I will send you everything I have, 3DR, CONTROLLER, 2 BATTRIES. CHARGE. OEM BOX THE DRONE CAME I N and of cource the.3dr solo.it has the oem GPS,3dr works great Flies great
I will pass, thanks for the offer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela