WTB - Solo Gimbal, Australia

Hate to be the bearer of bad tidings, but they are not.
Have just spent half a day searching, and of course Amazon and eBay were at the top of the list.
Did manage to find one, and only one, on eBay for $600 delivered here to Australia.

I am in need of another.
Everywhere I search it's the same answer, if they are listed, they are not in stock.

Holy balls!!

Shipping and duty can't be that much if you wanna buy a couple.

I can probably find a couple for your when I get back to the States here in a bit....

That would be great.
Really appreciate the help.
I have been quoted anything from $50 to $400 just for shipping from the US.
As an example, small items from Sparkfun that cost <$20 that you can slip into an envelope and the postage is $57.
Its the shipping that is killing the US export possibilities, that and the DoT regs.

I show $79 for a box that would hold two gimbals. Any duty and tax would be your responsibility.

Does anyone have, or know where I can get, a replacement gimbal for my Solo?
G'DAY mate , i have 3 gimbals. 1 brand new in box but was tested once for warranty, a second on drone that has had very little use , a third that i use regular and has survived a crash but as all of them it still works perfectly. While they are gold to me i do like to tinker with solo so even if i let a gimbal go i guess i could adapt a generic gimbal one day . I am on the gold coast. I would mybe consider $400 $300 $200 in order of condition if that would help you out. Cheers

G'DAY mate , i have 3 gimbals. 1 brand new in box but was tested once for warranty, a second on drone that has had very little use , a third that i use regular and has survived a crash but as all of them it still works perfectly. While they are gold to me i do like to tinker with solo so even if i let a gimbal go i guess i could adapt a generic gimbal one day . I am on the gold coast. I would mybe consider $400 $300 $200 in order of condition if that would help you out. Cheers
I need one Too, but I live in Jamaica West Indies.

Thanks for the offer CaptainKirk.
I have managed to locate one in the US as I said and another offer of a couple so I have my needs covered for now.
If the second one does not eventuate I will be in touch if that is OK.
Thanks for letting me know.
I have a feeling you might get quite a few other offers for them.
regards
Mike

Last edited:
I have managed to locate one in the US as I said and another offer of a couple so I have my needs covered for now.
regards
Mike

Does that mean I should proceed with locating you a couple or no?

regards
Mike
No worries mate ..!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea