WTB controller charger and clockwise motor or bell

Reaction score
As title says, need controller charger and motor or motor bell. I have one with propeller threads completely stripped... need replacement.

Look on ebay for controller charger just to see what’s out there- You also will need to specify if you need clockwise or counter clockwise motor- forum members may be able to assist you with this issue-
That may even be on ebay.? Be careful on the shipping charges and make sure they are sensible.

auris2-
Look again on ebay- they have some busted / crashed units on there for less than $30!
If you’re comfortable, you can part it out. Anything you don’t really want you can list in the classified section or back on ebay. If you get a unit with a decent body- you will be able to re-list that for double that $30! And if you’re real lucky, maybe it will have the Rev B- there’s another $30 or better

As I stated in your other thread:

I have a handful of broken motors sitting in a box. They were involved in crashes, so the esc boards are bent, along with the top black plastic cover over the esc. You can definitely use them for the bells and the threads. Just cover the shipping cost, and they are yours.
PM me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc