Worst tech ever

Reaction score
This drone has been nothing but aggravating. From flyaways to constantly needing to be reset and re paired and restarted. 1 min it works next it won't start correctly.
Next will definitely be a DJI product.

Selling a solo with 4 batteries and gimble and carrying case.
Please email me if interested. Best offer it's sold.
[email protected]

You are fooling yourself if you think the DJI products are aggravation-free. These are complex pieces of technology, they require knowledge, management, and care. What is an acceptable offer to you?

Reactions: RDA and xman4242
You are fooling yourself if you think the DJI products are aggravation-free. These are complex pieces of technology, they require knowledge, management, and care. What is an acceptable offer to you?

I understand the tech. I'm also very tech savy.
Been building and flying rc cars planes and helicopters for 25 years. But 3DR had a great product and totally dropped the ball. From customer service failure to the nonstop glitches. Just time for a change for me.
$500?? I haven't checked eBay but mine has only been flown once. I can toss in additional controller and shell.
Send me direct email.
[email protected]

if you are that technical, then you know how to address the issues with solo. There are really only two, the GPS and ESCs
Other than those you will not find much wrong with solo that they all do not experience at some level.
Many folks have multiple solos, I am still flying my original from over two years ago. In fact it is still my primary with 100s of hours of flight on it.

if you are that technical, then you know how to address the issues with solo. There are really only two, the GPS and ESCs
Other than those you will not find much wrong with solo that they all do not experience at some level.
Many folks have multiple solos, I am still flying my original from over two years ago. In fact it is still my primary with 100s of hours of flight on it.

After my first flew away 3dr sent me replacement free bc after review of flight logs it was not pilot error.
The replacement works then doesn't. Nothing I did to make it not work. It's not an enjoyable piece of equipment. And obviously since 3DR has bailed on making consumer drones I'm not the only unhappy customer.
When it works it's great. Unfortunately it doesn't work more than it does. You must be one of the few lucky ones that didn't receive a dud.

So you're saying that the second Solo you got from 3DR is actually an unreliable lemon that fails to work more often than it works, AND it "has only been flown once", AND you're trying to sell it here for $500??? o_O

Ace2777

so, you have flown this drone just once in nearly two years ?
I bet you have flown your RC plane twice in the 25 years.....

and in this flight it had fly-aways and needed some resets ?
so you want 500$ for this "worst drone ever" ?

Reactions: billtakos and roger
So you're saying that the second Solo you got from 3DR is actually an unreliable lemon that fails to work more often than it works, AND it "has only been flown once", AND you're trying to sell it here for $500??? o_O

Pretty much. Maybe flown more than once. Let me put it this way if I attempted to fly it 6 times, it actually took off twice. When it takes "customer service" days to get back to you, it's gets tiring.
Parts and battteries alone worth something. If it's so great, $500 with gimble and batteries is a bargain right?

Let's not call names. People are allowed to be displeased with their experience....

I hope this guy doesnt sell stuff for a living because his aproach needs alot of work! It's a TOTAL POS & COMPLETE GARBAGE... GAURANTEED TO FLY AWAY!!! Wanna buy it?????? WTF!

Is any of that really necessary ? People have different opinions, right?

Sure it is, but the opening statement is your opinion. It was met with counter opinions
Are you saying only your opinion counts?

Reactions: cnc74

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc