worked & worked for a DR Solo

Reaction score
Oh I'm pretty new at this, the longer I bough low end drones, I just had to have a DJI , but I knew my wife would never let it happen. of course the money I spent on other drones and the accessories I added would have paid for a DJI. So I watched youtubde like fiend, and then I saw the 3DR SOLO. DJI went out the window.
I watched and stalked you 3DR owners. Now I had first hand knowledge of Ebay, but never bid on anything. The misses okd that if I got the bird I wanted on the cheap. So I looked for a 3DR only. I guessed I could be happy without the gimbal and strap my Eken camera to the 3dr and keep under budget. I found out my Eken was not liked by the 3dr. So i bid on a gimbal and got one on Ebay cheap. and finally the used Gopro Hero 4 silver came today. Ebay Rocks.
Now to see if it allworks together. I update asap

This one started out as an Ebay $79.00 non working Solo tee-hee, Welcome to the Club...
IMG_20180301_200244.jpg
It now has a Green-Cube running APMaster, a Here-GPS, polar pro accessories Master airscrew props, a brand new $34.00 Best buy Gimbal and a $149.00 Factory refurbished Go pro Hero 4 Black. I'm a very Frugal shopper....It's a beast..and a blast to fly/command/control..

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarkHKB40