Will pay for a multi charger

Reaction score
Howdy
My brother works 60+hours per week and does not have the time to build a multi battery charger. Looking for someone willing to build and sell one. Must be at a reasonable price. Looking for at least a three bay charger. But he would be happy to charge more.

Just get a commercial charger capable of charging multiple LiPo batteries.
1f5818b9dd8d66895cac2defa922c6f4.jpg

You can just use the OEM battery jacks by splicing in an XT60 battery plug.
www.readymaderc.com has several good ones.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've always wondered about this but I'm guessing you don't need to charge these in balance mode because the electronics on the battery itself handle all of that. I have a four station Tenergy charger.

Just get a commercial charger capable of charging multiple LiPo batteries.
1f5818b9dd8d66895cac2defa922c6f4.jpg

You can just use the OEM battery jacks by splicing in an XT60 battery plug.
www.readymaderc.com has several good ones.

Just found this sexy beast of a charger. It does not exist yet. So give your support so it will be manufactured
multibay-charger-iso-batteries-no-logo-final-white_png_project-body.jpg

Looks Way more expensive than a COTS LiPo charger.
I understand the desire to tinker, but I just don't have the need for such a uni-tasker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've always wondered about this but I'm guessing you don't need to charge these in balance mode because the electronics on the battery itself handle all of that. I have a four station Tenergy charger.
Yup - just set charger to LiPo charge, and the battery takes care of the balancing and when the charge is complete. I have heard that on some chargers you need to manually turn on the battery to charge it. Not with me. Once the hit "go" on the charger the battery turns on and charges.

I just splice in XT60 battery connectors ( see above photo). This way I can use the multi-charger or the stock Solo charger with the same battery plug.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just splice in XT60 battery connectors ( see above photo). This way I can use the multi-charger or the stock Solo charger with the same battery plug.
Ok, so you have to buy multiple battery chargers anyway?

- Three extra Solo chargers @ ~$60 each
- Hitech X480 charger @ ~ $200

Total, ~$380 for a 4-battery charger? No source for the battery plugs to avoid having to buy chargers just to have the plug?

That 5-battery $350 all-in-one in post #4 is looking a lot more attractive (if they ever make it.)

Reactions: Enoch Leisure
Oh I see your point. You only have one stock charger.
There are several other threads here where folks modified the end of a standard (US) plug to charge the battery. There are also folks who have found the stock Molex charging lead, but are often out of stock or expensive. Try searching in this forum. I'm on my phone, so not as easy to find and link stuff for you.
Also remember that the stock charger only puts out about 3.5A. The battery circuit will accept up to 6A, so you will get much faster charging with a LiPo charger.
As I recall, readymaderc had a nice 2X battery charger for about $120. I rarely need to charge more than 2 batteries at a time, and with the shortened charge time it will take less then an hour at 6A even for a almost dead battery.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc