"wifi not being powered" on solo (100% newb)

Reaction score
So I am a 100% newb. Haven't used my solo in over 12 months. Last time I used it all went well. I took it out of the bag today and it seemed the world has been turned up side down. Nothing worked. I tried resetting stuff and the more I read the more it seemed I needed to learn a few things.

I am using an iPhone 7 plus. I just downloaded "side pilot" have been trying to update both remote and solo to open solo 3.0 and I can't seem to connect to "wifi".

I reset the controller numerous times. I am stuck on the "preflight update" screen. I can connect to the wifi on the remote but whether the 3dr solo app or the side pilot app won't connect to the remote.

Where do I start?

Reseat the SD card?
Help

Every time I try to install open solo 3.0 the app says "Failed! Script post install.sh failed! Please try again". Is there a way to repair the wifi? Is it possible my remote is giving me wifi but I am not connecting to it? Is it a iPhone 7 issue?

Garage5
Google “ solo upgrade with sidepilot “ and scroll down to the videos. It’s the second one. ( 24:22 in length )
Watch this video, he shows you how to do the complete upgrade step by step. If you haven’t been successful, check this out. I watched it with my phone and did it on my ipad. Worked perfectly.
Oh yeah. Welcome back!

That damn IrishmanPDX is just too smart!! Me; I have to google it, find it and then explain to someone how I did it!!! Technology is not my friend!!

Reactions: IrishmanPDX

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo