Why?

The man's photo, taken through a hazy window, while moving 150mph, shows a white blury spot that doesn't look like anything. I call bs. As usual when it comes to the media.

Reminds me of the fake video of a drone hitting the wing of a plane.

Reactions: Bob firewheels
Man you are everywhere... Are you God? Well good, I won't start a new argument here. I just don't understand why people in the drone community are so quick to believe this stuff? Plus I'd like to know how anyone can be sure what that is, much less what brand and model it is? Yeesh.
I am everywhere & nowhere :D
People think if it is white it is a Phantom.

I don't think they do. Which makes his story even more of a total lie. This is what happens when the media gives in to publishing anything the local attention whore tells them.

Yea I searched the Internet for this 'incident' and the only place it's reported is the website on the original link.

I just looked at this again. Busted. Complete, total lie. 100%, verified, fiction.

The moron says they're on final approach to LAX. Look at the wing of the plane. Flaps up. That plane is in cruise flight going 280mph (250kts speed limit below 10,000ft). Not on final approach. In fact not in any phase of approach

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc