Why HDMI?

Reaction score
I'm to lazy to search. Can someone tell me why some are using HDMI on tablets? I have an tab S 8.4

Well you can output the video to goggles. I would rather use the HDMI on the controller so there is no lag. But there is no telemetry on the raw video.

Rich mentioned goggles which would be the most common answer.

I would add that if you are doing videography or in some cases photography, a director may want to see "the shot" to make sure they are getting what they want, and to "direct" you in that regard.

There may also be occasions where some might be asked to provide a "live feed" for an event...

I see some here wanting to feed the hdmi to another tablet. Although possible on some high end units, and on others with adapters, Not sure what that is about, as you can buy a low voltage/battery monitor for less..

In the "old days" when FPV was a separate issue, many people used a PC for ground station and a monitor for FPV...

Reactions: GoodnNuff
I would add that if you are doing videography or in some cases photography, a director may want to see "the shot" to make sure they are getting what they want, and to "direct" you in that regard..

I would think for that most people would want to use the HDMI out of the controller so it doesn't have the app controls and telemetry wouldn't you?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela