Who will ship gimbal first?

Reaction score
Do you guys think Best Buy will be the first to ship the gimbal? With their high return rate for the Solo, they might not want to get involved. Some, if not all, Solo partners were mad that Best Buy had stock when they did not. So do you think it will be a little more equitable this time?

I have a strange feeling that the pecking order will be the same as Solo itself. Best Buy will get them, then everyone else.

Don't know anything... But I hope so...

I ordered from Dronefly and I think I was last in the world to get mine (late last week) :)

Don't know anything... But I hope so...

I ordered from Dronefly and I think I was last in the world to get mine (late last week) :)

WOW! I had initially ordered from DroneFly and after I walked into BB and purchased Solo I cancelled my DroneFly order for the Solo but left my order in place for the gimbal from them. I'm gonna try my walk into Best Buy trick once the gimbal ships.. lmaooo

I hope BB is one of the first to get them. I have $100 in gift cards I'd like to use.

WOW! I had initially ordered from DroneFly and after I walked into BB and purchased Solo I cancelled my DroneFly order for the Solo but left my order in place for the gimbal from them. I'm gonna try my walk into Best Buy trick once the gimbal ships.. lmaooo
Yes. Unfortunately by the time I was on to BB everyone else on my area was also, and they were out. I am going to try to be quicker this time :). Even with DSLRPros and B&H, Dronefly seems to have been the slowest option. I contacted them and they touted their value as "UAV experts". I'm not seeing it in relation to the Solo though...

I am used to going through a dealer with DJI (going direct is a nightmare) but in hindsight I think it is the opposite with 3DR.

If I had it to do over I would go direct, or if available go to BB.

Which will tick me off to the point of returning mine. I pre-ordered with 3DR in APRIL - and the site said they would be shipped in the sequence pre-ordered.

It didn't work that way for my solo..it hasn't worked that way for batteries.

Sticking it to your loyal customer base that pre-orders...not good business practice.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44