Which Apps can i install without Solo?

Reaction score
Solo on it's way "Without Gimbal"
Hero4 Black & Solo with extra battery should be here soon "Next Week"
Reading as much as i can to have more fun time with Solo.
Thought it may helpful to me, if i can install apps and learn with/from them, but was thinking that if apps can't connect with Solo first, then app will just stop?

Nexus 6 5.1.1

Any/all suggestion will be appreciated.

Reactions: Adimuzio513
You'd have to check compatibility of the lg tablet I think it supports the g pad but I'm not real familiar with Lg tabs, what model is it, they have a list under support tab on 3dr website.

You can download the solo app and watch the solo videos and look through some of the options you'll have I think. Also tower app is good and you can navigate around and get familiar with it while you wait.

I also downloaded a wifi or rf analyzer and solar or magnetic interference app to check before flights, both seem to affect solo a decent amount. It's up to you when you see these saying there's interference whether to fly but at least you'll know to be a bit more cautious in wifi congested areas or when solar flares and storms are going on. Until solo I didn't think these things made a big difference but it seems solo and even my phantom do act strange when these apps say activity is high.

Reactions: SteveReno
Adimuzio513,

I appreciate this Info.
You'd have to check compatibility of the lg tablet I think it supports the g pad but I'm not real familiar with Lg tabs, what model is it, they have a list under support tab on 3dr website.

You can download the solo app and watch the solo videos and look through some of the options you'll have I think. Also tower app is good and you can navigate around and get familiar with it while you wait.

I also downloaded a wifi or rf analyzer and solar or magnetic interference app to check before flights, both seem to affect solo a decent amount. It's up to you when you see these saying there's interference whether to fly but at least you'll know to be a bit more cautious in wifi congested areas or when solar flares and storms are going on. Until solo I didn't think these things made a big difference but it seems solo and even my phantom do act strange when these apps say activity is high.
==============
Adimuzio513,

I appreciate your advice. Adding those "extra" apps to measure Magnetic & WIFI levels can help one to choose a spot over the next.

90% of the time, i will be at the beach using the Solo. Should be good better place to operate without to much Wifi or people traffic, But i know ill need to deal with wind. 10 to 15 & gust 20+.

SteveReno

Reactions: Adimuzio513
Adimuzio513,

I appreciate this Info.

==============
Adimuzio513,

I appreciate your advice. Adding those "extra" apps to measure Magnetic & WIFI levels can help one to choose a spot over the next.

90% of the time, i will be at the beach using the Solo. Should be good better place to operate without to much Wifi or people traffic, But i know ill need to deal with wind. 10 to 15 & gust 20+.

SteveReno
Only been flying about a year now myself but this site and others have provided me with a lot of great experiences others have had. If everybody who owns or flys one of these was active in one of these forums we'd likely have a much better and safer reputation in the media and by these lawmakers trying to ground us. This has been by far the best forum I've found for solo others have much more arguing, there's some mature debate here but usually fact based not just arguments to argue.

Seems now days wind, wifi, solar flares just about anythings answer now is, yep there's an app for that lol. We're spoiled now days they make everything so easy and accessible we just need ask and we shall recieve.

Good luck and safe flying

Reactions: SteveReno

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc