Where are the Iris Pilots? Your state?

Reaction score
So where are all you Iris+ Pilots. I'd love to fly with another Iris Pilot. Anyone near dayton Ohio. I also travel to Michigan often and bring my drone with me. I want to get some video of my Iris with another Iris. Any takers??

So where are all you Iris+ Pilots. I'd love to fly with another Iris Pilot. Anyone near dayton Ohio. I also travel to Michigan often and bring my drone with me. I want to get some video of my Iris with another Iris. Any takers??
Iris+ owner here, but most of us live at DIYdrones.com and rcgroups.

I was hoping more Iris owners would find their way to this site, but it's not really taking off. Anyway, I don't live anywhere near you.

Last edited:
I know I'm late to the party, but I am in the Virgin Islands, and Florida. I've had my IRIS+ for a while and now my Solo is on its way.

Hi,I'm a new iris+ owner,from the left side of the map,Arizona,love it,had mine for a month, no problem, have not tryed a mission yet,maybe later,ordering a solo as well.

Newbie from Alabama bought two just in case. I've been a DJI enthusiast up to know but after frying my board on my vision (stupid mistake) I've come to love the 3dr approach. I really want to get into Fpv but looking for the most cost effective way . Any suggestions ?
Looking forward to interacting with the group ! Happy holidays folks

Picked up my Iris in June..... Been flying locally getting use to it. Purchsed a Tarrot gimbal to eliviate the "Jello" effect from my Sony cam, still has slight effect but not as bad, I am in the Seattle area myself so my days are somewhat limited during the winter.
Looking at trying to add FPV using the sony action cam but everything for add ons is all Go-Pro based, I was lucky enough to find an adapter for the sony to attach to the gimbal, always looking for extras if you know of a source, may have to build my own (piecing it together) but would rather buy a kit.

New to this site, but I'll be on here moving forward.

Harrisburg, Oregon

Picked up my Iris in June..... Been flying locally getting use to it. Purchsed a Tarrot gimbal to eliviate the "Jello" effect from my Sony cam, still has slight effect but not as bad, I am in the Seattle area myself so my days are somewhat limited during the winter.
Looking at trying to add FPV using the sony action cam but everything for add ons is all Go-Pro based, I was lucky enough to find an adapter for the sony to attach to the gimbal, always looking for extras if you know of a source, may have to build my own (piecing it together) but would rather buy a kit.

hi, i have a 3dr blackpearl monitor still in sealed box with shrinkwrap still on it for sale!

Thanks for the welcome eric. I own both, but have noticed not much support for my Iris+.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fatbeatle