What should we add in phase 3

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Now that our Phase 2 has been launched, I need your advice regarding the next phase of our distribution platform.

I would like to know if you believe the following features would be good additions to the site: www.aerial-entertainment-studios.com

1- Expand the stock library to accept still photography instead of video only.

2- Create an Elite 8K library (aerial and non-aerial content) that would be targeted at very high end customers (and with significant price tag as well).

3- An internal forum for pros who have content on the site to share and exchange best practices.

4- An automated email system that sends a notification to all content creators when some specific footage is requested by customers. For example, if footage of Africa is requested but none is available on the site, then an email would be sent to content creators saying 'Hey guys, one of our customers is looking for footage of Africa, if you have some, please upload to the site'. The same system would also send emails to customers whenever footage of their requested destinations becomes available.

We are putting this together for the aerial community as a whole so your feedback is really critical.

Let me know your thoughts. Feel free to touch base with me at [email protected]

Cheers

Patrice

Points 1, 2 and 3 ...yeah maybe.
Point 4 DEFINITELY !! Thats a great idea.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo