WHAT DISPLAY FOR THE CONTROLLER IS BEST

I'll throw a vote in for the ASUS ZenPad Z380M
I recently got this one on Amazon and installed Solex to it. When I bought it, I intended to use it as a dedicated Solo device, but it's too good to be a one trick pony (IMO).
The description said it had Android 6 but mine came with 7 and it's butter smooth.

Reactions: skyhax
I use the Nexus 7 2nd generation which was recommended by a lot of folks here and it works great and I've had zero problems with it..I bought one used for about 70 dollars on eBay.

And there's always the Nvidia Shield K1 if you can find a used one in good shape. Their specs are still very good considering when it was released. Nvidia was probably losing money on it.

Reactions: carpy
Should be easy, any half decent Android device perform longer in cold weather than apples - Samsung have a lot of devices with displays that are good in daylight, one of my favorites for flying only is to the old Note4 (you can also run extrtacted Note7 software on it for pretty neat phone)

And there's the 8 inch Samsung Tab A that I picked up new for $130 on Amazon a couple of months ago. I bought it for a dedicated Solo display, but I find the two window capability and the Word and Excel versions that come with it to be pretty useful for other things.

On mine I have a Lenovo Tab3 8" Android tablet and it works very well indeed for me.

You should use a tablet or smartphone with a minimum of 3 GB Ram and Quadcore Proz., otherwise in most cases, the video-delay and reaction time will be not the best. The sensitivity of wifi is not importand, because the devise is near by the controller. If a tablet, a built in GSM for I-net connection can load maps you need on different places. Last but not least, the brightness and resolution of the display is one of the important things ..
I prefer Android - using a galaxy tab and S6 Smartphone - not the best, but for me it`s still okay ...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigmiiike0421