What a great drone

Nice job on the video Morris. At the house it looked pretty windy and the Solo handled it with ease. I like the many difference scenes.

Thanks, I’m a student of the art of video , learning as much as I can ,I have always wanted a drone but just couldn’t bring myself to pay the high price ,so when I saw the solo at that price point it was a no brainer ,the solo is such a great tool to have !

Say, when you upload a video how about putting where or what state it is being shot at. That would make it interesting to know.

Cool video! Good thing the solo drone handled the windy weather just fine. But just wondering if this drone has some type of attachment to it.

Thanks ,I do have an attachment it’s an extension arm to hold a GoPro,and it’s for a different POV

Reactions: ryanolivas
For my solo I have some lights ,but for me the only thing that’s realistic is the stabilized gimble by 3dr and GoPro 4 ,it works great for video,and that’s all I have ,their are other cameras you can get but they are more expensive and takes a lot of work and skills to get working

As far as a gps tracking device,I believe you can use a Marco Polo rc gps tracking device in case you lose your drone,but I’ve heard that you can track it with the solex app if you crash somewhere and can’t find it

As far as a gps tracking device,I believe you can use a Marco Polo rc gps tracking device in case you lose your drone,but I’ve heard that you can track it with the solex app if you crash somewhere and can’t find it
My friend used trackimo gps tracking device for his mavic air. He said its very light and suitable for his drone. I've never heard about the solex app.. I'll try to check on it.

My friend used trackimo gps tracking device for his mavic air. He said its very light and suitable for his drone. I've never heard about the solex app.. I'll try to check on it.
i've used one too. you could even geofence on its own tracking app on your smartphone and notify you whenever your tracker attached to the drone got out of your geofence you have set. nice feature i say :)

i've used one too. you could even geofence on its own tracking app on your smartphone and notify you whenever your tracker attached to the drone got out of your geofence you have set. nice feature i say :)
Yes it's a very nice feature. One of the best thing about trackimo

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc