Weak Signal Strength

Reaction score
I have been flying my solo for sometime now and getting more and more comfortable with it. I started going farther distance's and have found that the range is rather pitiful. How can I extend it??

The new wifi cards are a lot more powerful and the alfa ant's are cheap and they WORK !!!

The new wifi cards are a lot more powerful and the alfa ant's are cheap and they WORK !!!
Yeah I was going to buy the alpha antennas but didn't know if I had to replace the wifi board too

No not at all they well help by 25% BUT they have to be pointed at the drone at all times.The wifi cards are a lot of work to install but they work great over 90%

No not at all they well help by 25% BUT they have to be pointed at the drone at all times.The wifi cards are a lot of work to install but they work great over 90%
Oh okay! 25% would be a big improvement right now! I've seen you tube videos on the wifi card replacement and it did look very involved!

The one thing to remember is the ants. need to point down and slightly out. I think amizon has the best price.

If you do the WiFi card upgrade, start with the controller first and see if that helps. Replacing the card on the Solo side has risk and much debate.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44