Watch "3DR Solo battery use any 4S lipo mod Part 1" on YouTube

This is an awesome mod but way above my abilities. I will definitely cause the explosion... Great job!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: DJMc
This is an awesome mod but way above my abilities. I will definitely cause the explosion... Great job!
If your careful and take your time you could do it. I need to warn anyone trying because lipo batteries are very dangerous. I am finishing my project by tonight and flying tomorrow to test.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
You have an easy way about you. Very calming and unassuming style of communicating. It was a pleasure to watch. Congratulations on your success. At 2.52 in the vid, where you couldn't get a reading, 1 solution is to scrape off the top coating on both terminals. Afterwards,put some clear coat nail polish on to seal it up again. It's always worked for me. Generally when I apply too much pressure on stuff, it tends to break. Go figure. Anyway, keep making vids 'cause you're a natural. Cheers

very good tutorial,.
what we really need is an adapter with a built in BMS
no more risky battery disassembly. This lays a nice groundwork of knowledge

You have an easy way about you. Very calming and unassuming style of communicating. It was a pleasure to watch. Congratulations on your success. At 2.52 in the vid, where you couldn't get a reading, 1 solution is to scrape off the top coating on both terminals. Afterwards,put some clear coat nail polish on to seal it up again. It's always worked for me. Generally when I apply too much pressure on stuff, it tends to break. Go figure. Anyway, keep making vids 'cause you're a natural. Cheers
Thank you for your kind words, and info on the balance plug info.

Cheers.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela