Wanted: Solo gimbal

I'm also looking for a gimbal!

I'm willing to pay $125 shipped to US Zip Code 95136

Must be working 100% and in new or like new condition with all original packaging

Last edited:
Wow. That's not asking much. But I suppose anything is worth a try.

I'm looking for a fully working gimbal, like new, original undamaged box, $50! ....................... I'm not going to find one, but nothing to lose by asking!

Anyone got a time machine?

Empty Solo Gimbal Box on eBay

253276407112 | eBay

18 bids so far...$102.50

The listing says several times that it's only an empty box!!!

Seriously?
Lets face it, if it's a good box, no damage, you could take a 2nd hand gimbal, put it in there, sell it for $300 (maybe). So if no one wants to sell their gimbals anytime soon, maybe it's worth your while selling the box it came in.

If any one is looking for a box for Solo or gimbal PM me ;) Dont have to go to ebay and outbid each other .... hahhahhahaaa

IrishmanPDX-
We wouldn’t have to travel too far back in time- Spring, early summer- we were still buying those $40 gimbals!

I know it's a long shot, still looking if anybody has a spare gimbal they are willing to part with.
Thanks!

Bluedevilee06-
You will find a gimbal; be patient. Look on craigslist- I found the last few I purchased there- had to drive a bit to get them but they were all brand new.

Looking for a working solo gimbal. Pm with a price.
Have you found one yet?

There's a local seller here with a solo, gimbal, and backpack for $300.

I was thinking about buying his setup and parting it out.

If you'll pay $150 plus the shipping I'll start that process today.

I bought a used solo, gimbal, and extra battery yesterday for $275.

About an hour after I had it in my hands the seller mentioned above responded saying he would take my offer of $300.

So if I can sell the gimbal for $150 I'd keep his backpack and used solo.

Then, once my $159 special arrives: I'd sell the "unopened" box for $125, the brand new backpack for $55, and keep the extra batteries

I have been drowning in two full time jobs at the same time and have currently sold my tested stock.

It has more to do with finishing one and starting another. They overlap but I'm a man of my word.

Though I may have a literal closet full of Backpack kits and related items.... or not.

It has more to do with finishing one and starting another. They overlap but I'm a man of my word.

Though I may have a literal closet full of Backpack kits and related items.... or not.
Been there done that my friend. Resulted in my signing onto my new job about two weeks too late to take part in the profit share for the year, however new hiring manager was so impressed with my work ethic he negotiated a sign on bonus for me instead. Good luck in your new position and I hope it brings you everything you want!

I still have a few Solo Gimbals, brand new in unopened boxes, for sale. Price is US$200ea. Shipping from Australia to the US is typically US$28 for one US$35.50 for two. Insurance for one is an additional US$11. Message me for more details if interested. And yes, this includes the box :) so maybe you can sell it on eBay afterwards !!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarkHKB40