Waiting for Solo

Reaction score
After a successful first flight with gimbal attached I now only get waiting for Solo . I have a sololink network established between the two . The controller has solid yellow and red lights looking through back vents. Any help would be appreciated .

I believe there are a number of reasons this may be happening. Do a search of this site - there are many posts with this problem.

After a successful first flight with gimbal attached I now only get waiting for Solo . I have a sololink network established between the two . The controller has solid yellow and red lights looking through back vents. Any help would be appreciated .
I take it "Waiting on solo" is the message you're seeing on the controller. Your device (ipad, android phone etc) connects to the controller only, the controller connects to the solo. If you're seeing the message "Waiting on solo" on the controller, that means your drone is not connected to the controller.

You can always try repairing the solo to the controller. If that doesn't work, you may have a loose SD card that needs to be re-seated.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela