Viewing Solo logs

Reaction score
I installed Wookiee on my Amazon fire HD8, it installed ok but warned of compatibility. I started Wookiee, controller, and Solo and connected to the solo link. I downloaded tlogs from the controller and logs from Solo and then tried viewing them, only the Amazon edit would do anything, but it only started Tower and showed a map of Berkeley, CA.

Does anyone know what is going on here? Is there something like MP in Android that can read log and tlog files?

I installed Wookiee on my Amazon fire HD8, it installed ok but warned of compatibility. I started Wookiee, controller, and Solo and connected to the solo link. I downloaded tlogs from the controller and logs from Solo and then tried viewing them, only the Amazon edit would do anything, but it only started Tower and showed a map of Berkeley, CA.

Does anyone know what is going on here? Is there something like MP in Android that can read log and tlog files?
Nothing on Android that I know of that will read telemetry or dataflash logs. If you have Mac OSX or Linux you can use APM Planner 2.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigmiiike0421