Video Processing Software

Reaction score
I am starting to look into video editing software to clean up videos I'll be taking of real-estate. Does anybody have a favorite software? Thanks in advance.

I use Serif MoviePlus X6. It scales really well for what it costs, has a highly configurable UI, and doesn't have bloat and marketplace bullshit like Corel and Magix have included in their latest NLEs. DaVinci Resolve also is great if you mainly want to do color correcting and trimming, but you're very limited in what you can do with the free version beyond that.

I'm also pleasantly surprised by Shotcut, which is a FOSS program from the Linux world. Usability could stand some improvements, but rendering is hardware accelerated, so it's really snappy to work with and render out video from.

I will check those out. Thanks for the suggestions. I'm definitely going to look into FOSS shotcut since it's open-source if I can find the time to learn a new open-source product.

I use Final Cut Pro X. It's very powerful, but I do sometimes wonder if I should have invested my time in learning the Adobe products instead

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc