Ver. HD4.02.03.00

Reaction score
Lost my copy of Hero 4 Black Ver. 3 setup.zip

Please help.

Edit:

All of you don't try to help at the one time! might break this server!
LOL

I found it @ our sister site. :)

Last edited:
Lost my copy of Hero 4 Black Ver. 3 setup.zip

Please help.

Edit:

All of you don't try to help at the one time! might break this server!
LOL

I found it @ our sister site. :)

Can you PLEASE PLEASE link it or email it to me?

Appreciated!
What is the difference between 30000 and 30136. I did the 30136 on a new camera from Peau with the 3.97 lens. Seemed to do the update, but camera still does not turn on with Solo, and video feed still zooms in when recording. Tried the 30000 update next, and nothing happens when I put the sd card in and turn on the camera. Any thoughts?

What is the difference between 30000 and 30136. I did the 30136 on a new camera from Peau with the 3.97 lens. Seemed to do the update, but camera still does not turn on with Solo, and video feed still zooms in when recording. Tried the 30000 update next, and nothing happens when I put the sd card in and turn on the camera. Any thoughts?
The newer update works as you want it to, but then I believe the older 3.0 works as well. Are you sure that the update happened - it doesn't sound like it? The version flashes by on the small LCD screen during GoPro boot.
How to Check Your Camera's Software Version | GoPro Support

I ordered a H4B w/3.97 and asked Peau to NOT update the FW and they obliged.

ETA: GP Change Logs:
Software Release Information for all Products | GoPro Support

Last edited:
The newer update works as you want it to, but then I believe the older 3.0 works as well. Are you sure that the update happened - it doesn't sound like it? The version flashes by on the small LCD screen during GoPro boot.
How to Check Your Camera's Software Version | GoPro Support

I ordered a H4B w/3.97 and asked Peau to NOT update the FW and they obliged.

ETA: GP Change Logs:
Software Release Information for all Products | GoPro Support

Yes the update to 3.0136 did take place. Camera said it was updating and rebooted several times. Now when I try 3.0 nothing happens. Not a big deal turning on the camera, but the zoom is kind of frustrating. Just have to know I'm recording more than I am seeing on the video feed. Thanks for the response and the links!

Yes the update to 3.0136 did take place. Camera said it was updating and rebooted several times. Now when I try 3.0 nothing happens. Not a big deal turning on the camera, but the zoom is kind of frustrating. Just have to know I'm recording more than I am seeing on the video feed. Thanks for the response and the links!
The non-auto-power-on and zooming are traits exhibited by FW versions 4.x and above so I don't know what to say. Did you actually confirm that the LCD said 3.x on boot?

The non-auto-power-on and zooming are traits exhibited by FW versions 4.x and above so I don't know what to say. Did you actually confirm that the LCD said 3.x on boot?

Yes - When I power the camera on, the display briefly shows 3.0136. I have heard too that those traits were associated with Version 4.0. so I'm confused as well. For some reason it won't take 3.0000. Oh well, I'll try again sometime and see what happens. Thanks for all your help!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarkHKB40