Valleyfield, Quebec, Canada waterways

These are gorgeous--especially the last one. Nice work.
Thanks Man!

I will upload some more media I have laying around. Think I'll make a few threads - after all, we have these drones to capture wonderful media!

Where were you flying from for the boat ones?
Took off from a secluded "round a bout" at a dead end by the shore of the Western most tip of Valleyfield, Quebec. I was about 1300' from the shore and completely crapping my pants being over water haha.

Reactions: aidanlou
Yeah I had a run in with some birds while over the ocean dicking around and I nearly had a heart attack. Crashing on land is all well and good but crashing in the ocean is game over. Haven't edited this but you can take a look if you want.

GOPR8573.MP4

Reactions: Andrew McCuaig
Yeah I had a run in with some birds while over the ocean dicking around and I nearly had a heart attack. Crashing on land is all well and good but crashing in the ocean is game over. Haven't edited this but you can take a look if you want.

GOPR8573.MP4

Seagull seemed interested haha.

Where is that?

Slow your pans and tilts down. I want to puke after the fact action in the video, made it difficult to watch.

Hope this helps

Slow your pans and tilts down. I want to puke after the fact action in the video, made it difficult to watch.

Hope this helps

Thanks for your input. This was a recon battery just to see what different things looked like flying around and to establish angles and stuff I wanted to use. I like to assess conditions and scope stuff out before I try to get shots so this was mainly flown line of sight. ;)

Reactions: Andrew McCuaig

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela