USB PLUG MOD

Reaction score
Has anyone installed a usb dongle to the cube so you can plug in without tearing down?

Very sorry if this is an old idea....Im a newbie to the forum

Just a quick question if I may. The PWM values for roll, pitch and yaw and have a centre point value of 1500 (+/- 2) but the throttle channel centre point is 1450. Is that normal? The aircraft is flying beautifully but I want to change to mode 1 and that would put the pitch centre at 1450 and that DEFINITELY doesn’t sound right. Hmmm... any ideas on this please sir???

Thanks for that. If you do a mode change by changing the RC sends in the parameters menu of Side Pilot it doesn’t take care of that. I believe Solex does but I don’t have it. On an iOS do you like SidePilot or QGroundContol?

Q looks good to me because I’m used to Mission Planner. I think Ill get a Green when its available in April.
Anyway, enough of your time. Thanks again for the help..
Jammer

You don't change to mode 1 by messing with parameters. You use the mode 1/ mode 2 option in the in the menu of the 3DR Solo or Solex apps. T

I’m going to have to buy an android device. TX mode change not supported in iOS 3DR, SidePilot or Q. Some guys get confused between Flight Mode changes an TX mode. I probably should get my head around mode 2. Too many years in Rc Heli. My 19 year old son can fly ANY mode and just adapts as soon as he rises the aircraft into the hover..... little smart arse!

Last edited:
Thanks fpvsteve. Thats exactly what I am after. I am waiting for the next batch of Green to happen and I will do this mod when I tear it down again. Going to drop in a ping RX as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea