updates

Reaction score
am trying to do preflight update so I can fly my drone...and am having no luck..
when I try to connect to solo-link it says no internet connection..even though my ipad is connected....when I go to setting within the app it says software update----up to date...but controller still says preflight update.....
any help would be awesome..as ....i have had this drone now for over 2 months as I needed to buy a mobile device just so I can update to fly...that was kinda lame...
but now im frustrated...im sure its something im doing wrong.....like I probably have to go get the cellular turned on or something like that....something that will cost more....
but please any help.........
Thank You in Advance.

Hello Randall. Sorry to hear about your experience.

It wasn't obvious through the app but to download the updates, just connect your tablet or phone to your own home or cafe WiFi and let it download.

Once it finishes downloading from the Internet, you would reconnect to the Sololink wifi network again and complete the update.

That warning about No Internet Connection is a normal and expected error because your phone/tablet is trying to reach out to the Internet through your Solo. You can safely ignore this.

What have you tried so far? Have you already contacted support for this?

Reactions: Stephen jennings

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela