Update 2.3.0 Problem

Reaction score
Just tried to do the update. Successfully loaded to Droid tablet. Apparently was also then successfully loaded to the Controller. While the Controller screen indicated we were ready to fly, the download to the Solo appeared to still be going on per what I saw in the app on the Droid screen. I left it all sit for nearly an hour with no change. I then shut everything down and restarted. I checked System Info in the app, and most of the version numbers for the components were gone. Also, the solo is making a loud noise. What do I do?

Reactions: agd
Just tried to do the update. Successfully loaded to Droid tablet. Apparently was also then successfully loaded to the Controller. While the Controller screen indicated we were ready to fly, the download to the Solo appeared to still be going on per what I saw in the app on the Droid screen. I left it all sit for nearly an hour with no change. I then shut everything down and restarted. I checked System Info in the app, and most of the version numbers for the components were gone. Also, the solo is making a loud noise. What do I do?
Having the same problem Mark...except the system info is correct and the only noise i am getting is the gimbal motor quietly turning, at least i think thats what i am hearing.I have done the update at least 6 times and have flown several flights with no problems but i cannot find any new smartshots like multipoint cable cam...zipline or Pano so i can only presume that the download was not successful.

Reactions: MarkWinfield
Having the same problem Mark...except the system info is correct and the only noise i am getting is the gimbal motor quietly turning, at least i think thats what i am hearing.I have done the update at least 6 times and have flown several flights with no problems but i cannot find any new smartshots like multipoint cable cam...zipline or Pano so i can only presume that the download was not successful.
Zip line & pano won't be out until summer.

agd & Maddog - thanks for the feedback! I took the Solo out to the field. Discovered the update was present on both the controller and the Solo. I flew through a couple of batteries and all is well! Great to have community help.

Reactions: agd
Hi,
Even though it says Solo, controller and the App are on version 2.3 im still getting a new update message... does anyone else have this, do i need to do the update multiple times???

Thanks

it should never take longer than 5-7 minutes to update. in the future, if it takes longer than that then something is wrong and you should reboot the solo and/or controller.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigmiiike0421