Two sets of questions

Reaction score
The easy one first, what is the best settings for the gimbal turn. I have adjusted them and can't remember what the original was. I basicaly have slowish flight and slow gimbal pan but recieve the "not optimal" message. Good to know 3dr, but what is optimal!

Seccond question revolves around flight. I want to adjust yaw dr (endpoint) to 50 and expo to 30. Or is it acro_yaw_expo and RC4_MAX: RC max PWM?

I think something changed regarding that with one of the last updates.
Nothing seems to optimal now. Just go with what you are using now as long as you like how the video turns out.

Well i am going for smooth video, what is your setting?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I have adjusted them and can't remember what the original was. I basicaly have slowish flight and slow gimbal pan but recieve the "not optimal" message.
Medium/Medium is supposed to be the optimal settings. I believe the intent for these settings is the Smart Shot movements.

I have mine set to M/M and practice stick control with those settings. Like you, Yaw could be toned down a bit, but with practice it works well enough. I fly with thumbs and extend the sticks to give a longer throw, seems to slow the inputs enough to allow smooth transitions.

Your second question, it can be done, but I have not ventured time to tweaking the settings... As I believe most is in the user's stick control.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc