One NEW Gimbal for Sale Plus a new Solo - REVISED

Reaction score
REVISED: Have ONE brand new never opened Gimbals for sale, do PayPal Friends and Family and I'll cover the shipping and insurance to the USA.

$210.00 gets it in your hands!

Also have several new in Box Solos complete (no gimbal) - have two that I would sell for $220.00 each plus $20.00 shipping PayPal Friends and Family.

Will ship via US Postal Service for Gimbal - UPS for the Solos.

Last edited:
Any
Have two brand new never opened Gimbals for sale, do PayPal Friends and Family and I'll cover the shipping and insurance to the USA.

$250.00 each.

Also have several new in Box Solos complete (no gimbal) - have two that I would sell for $225.00 each plus $20.00 shipping PayPal Friends and Family.

Can ship as early as Wednesday via US Postal Service for Gimbal - UPS for the Solos.
Any chance you would be willing to take $200 for 1 of them? Ive posted a bit about my situation over these damn things. if not i understand

Any

Any chance you would be willing to take $200 for 1 of them? Ive posted a bit about my situation over these damn things. if not i understand

NastyN8 send me a PM and we can see if we can work out a deal.

Head's up all - if nobody bites on this tonight these are going up on Ebay tomorrow at a new price of $275.00 for the Gimbals and I'm sure they will sell quickly - just wanted to give anyone on the fence a shot at a better deal.

Gimbals are $210.00 each and do PayPal Friends and Family and I'll cover the shipping and insurance to the USA.

Make sure you include your shipping address in the comments field - will send tracking numbers via Private Message when shipped.

Thanks!

will buy broken gimbals- give detailed description in PM if so- and it can't be at the price of a working one or NO DEAL < comprende??!!

REVISED: Have ONE brand new never opened Gimbals for sale, do PayPal Friends and Family and I'll cover the shipping and insurance to the USA.

$210.00 gets it in your hands!

Also have several new in Box Solos complete (no gimbal) - have two that I would sell for $220.00 each plus $20.00 shipping PayPal Friends and Family.

Will ship via US Postal Service for Gimbal - UPS for the Solos.

I'm just curious how do you ship the 3DR solo through UPS? What kind of package do you provide? It's because I am selling my 3dr too and want to estimate the cost.

I'm just curious how do you ship the 3DR solo through UPS? What kind of package do you provide? It's because I am selling my 3dr too and want to estimate the cost.

Use the box the Solo came in, wrap it in heavy shipping paper to keep the box clean and UPS it away!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea